8 August 2011

Training Camp in Korea

Currently I'm in Busan Korea on training camp. So i wont be able to blogging much for the next 2 weeks. The connection out here isn't ideal but o well. Not much can be done about that. So thats why i haven't blogged for the last week.
今遠征で韓国にいる。だから最近ぜんぜんブログ書きなかった!ついまてん。18日間で9試合があるのでめちゃーハードだよ!!!
Here are some pics from training camp so far.
Airport....空港

Dj..?

had to sit next to these clowns for hours...

training camp near the mountains...山の中


afternoon off after 6 days of doubles
family picture??

Korean BBQ in Korea




The team are great, a lot of fun. Its very helpful that most of the players speak english and Im learning their names. My cantonese is improving considering i was starting at level 0... but now I know how to say some rude words so I'm on the right track. Naturally they told me that the F word ment good morning and thought I was that stoopid but can't say thats the first time thats happened.

新しいチームメートはかなり面白いやつ。ほとんど英語話せるからマジ助かる。今中国語で悪い事言葉しか知らないけどこれから勉強です。おはいよは『くそ』って言われったけど日本でデンマークも同じ 冗談されったからわかってた!!!

Also apparently my name, Nakajima, in chinese reading is Chang dou... means the same thing just said differently. So everyone has a chinese name. Bit of a identity crisis but interesting none the less.

後もなかじま、中島はここで 『チャング ドウ』って読むらしー!だからここで新しい名前があるみたいです。
Quick thanks to all 4000 viewers in my first month. I will try and keep it interesting. No promise's though, it might get boring.

最後は初めの一ヶ月で四千人が俺のブログを見て暮れってありがとうございます。面白い事もと書きます。つまんなくなたら教えてねー

Thats all for now,
今日はここまで。
Paris
パリス

5 comments:

  1. Description of your photo is very interesting,and I'm really glad to see you and your teammates get along.Now I know you why you greet people with the dirty word.Did you teach your teammates same "F" words in your native language?<^.^> Look forward to see you update diary (SCAA Fans Lokki)

    ReplyDelete
  2. do u konw 屌你?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 中島(ジョンドウ)さん、お疲れ様でした~ :)

    毎日激しく練習したりして辛そうですね。

    とにかく体に気をつけてください~

    (SCAA ファンより)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to SCAA. Look forward to watching your performance in the coming games. But please do not say "good morning" to SCAA fans xd.

    (SCAA's fans Prolog)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's some Description of your photo's Quite interesting indeed,and I'm really glad to see you and your teammates get along.
    awaiting your further pics

    ReplyDelete